Long Ride Home with Kevin Daniels
Weekday Afternoons, 3pm - 7pm
Wind up your day with weather, traffic, things you need to know, South 107's Movie Clip of the Day, How Wise Are You Question of the Day, and all the news about your favorite country stars each weekday with Kevin Daniels each weekday!
Kevin has been with South 107 for the past 17 years. Radio has always been his passion but the Military did make a combat nurse out of him. Countless hours spent hanging around the car auctions with his dad as a kid contributed to Kevin becoming a licensed Auctioneer for the state of Georgia! Kevin is married to his lovely wife Kim and has 3 daughters, 2 grandsons and 1 grandaughter. Kevin definitely keeps busy with the grandkids as well as all of the many community activities that he is involved in!!
request line: 706-290-0935
Here are the top seven things that make a woman feel loved . . .
1. Cooking for her.
2. Giving her a compliment.
3. Doing the dishes.
4. Offering to get the groceries.
5. Buying her a random gift.
6. Taking her on a surprise weekend trip.
7. Carrying her bags.
Here are five random things you might not know about your car . . .
1. You shouldn't be able to see your own car in your side mirrors. It's safer if you can see OTHER cars. So you're supposed to position them so you can almost see the sides of your car, but not quite.
2. Here's how to cool down the inside of your car in under a minute. If you parked in the sun, roll down the driver's side window, then open and close the passenger's side door five to ten times. It recirculates the air, and makes it up to 10 degrees cooler.
3. Pressing your key remote under your chin increases its range. Which can help the next time you can't find your car in a parking lot. Basically, it turns your head into a giant antenna . . . but it won't hurt you.
4. Driving with the A/C on is safer. Studies show your chances of falling asleep at the wheel start going up if it's warmer than about 71 degrees in your car. And on average, your reaction time is 22% slower at 80 degrees than it is at 71.
5. Your air conditioner filters out up to 88% of the pollen in the air. So it's a good idea to use it when your allergies flare up.
If you're searching for jobs, have the common sense to make your Facebook page private. Or maybe just delete it entirely. Because if you don't you're just BEGGING for trouble.
A new survey found the six things that a company could find on your Facebook page that would make them IMMEDIATELY stop considering you for a job. Listen up . . .
1. Risqué photos . . . 71% say this would instantly get you cut.
2. Negative comments about work in GENERAL . . . 69% say it's a dealbreaker.
3. Negative comments about your current job or a former job, 66%.
4. Cursing, 65%.
5. Photos of you partying and drinking, 60%.
6. Controversial political or social opinions, 30%. Obviously it's not legal for someone to discriminate during the hiring process, but this is before you even GET there, smart guy.