Carlee is a true Florida girl, born and raised. Carlee was a Daytona Beach on-air personality for over 10 years, a perfect career choice for a girl who spend alot of her elementary years in the hallway (talks too much!). Carlee also loves animals , which explains why she has 3 dogs and a bunny rabbit! When not working, she hangs with her 2 girls, hits the gym and tries to get everyone else to go with her, jogs and rollerblades. She also plays tennis, but refers to herself as the best playing loser on the planet (6-1. 6-1, 6-1, you get the picture). She also loves weekends at the beach! AND mostly: Carlee LOVES country music!
request line: 706-234-7107
See Hunter in a performance with Hank Jr...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etffxJVAwIc
Here's a list of foods that are recommended for men to eat before a date, to prevent burping, bad breath and even sweating : http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/men/sex/10-best-pre-date-foods-for-guys#1
Jake Owen is spot on with his Luke Bryan impersonation.
Look, this study ISN'T saying that when a couple has a fight, the WOMAN is the one who can't move on, holds a grudge, and thrives off being passive-aggressive for weeks or YEARS afterward. I swear, it's not. BUT . . .
According to a new study out of the University of California-Berkeley, the key to marital happiness is . . . how fast the WIFE stops being angry after arguments.
The researchers analyzed video of 80 couples and found a direct link between their happiness and how fast the woman got over being angry. The man's speed in getting over arguments didn't really have an impact on the couple's happiness.
The researchers say, quote, "When it comes to managing negative emotion during conflict, wives really matter . . . but our study suggests that if spouses, especially wives, are able to calm themselves, their marriages can continue to thrive."
This country is REALLY, REALLY DRUNK . . . and we say that as a point of pride, not as a bad thing. We've got the results here of a massive new survey on drinking in America . . . here are the top 10 findings.
1. The average American says they have 277 drinks per year, which averages out to about five a week. But they ACTUALLY have 819 drinks a year, or almost 16 a week.
2. The four states that drink the most are Maine, Wyoming, Alaska, and Delaware.
3. The top three most popular drinks are beer, vodka, and red wine.
4. America's favorite beer is Blue Moon. Sam Adams came in second, and Bud Light came in third.
5. The most popular cocktail for men is rum and coke . . . for women it's a margarita. The most popular shot for men is a Jagerbomb . . . for women it's a lemon drop.
6. The three drinks that cause the worst hangovers are tequila, vodka, and red wine.
7. 50% of people have been hungover at work. The five jobs where people are most likely to work with a hangover are waiters, realtors, sales, cops, and chefs.
8. Women are 40% more likely to drunk dial an ex than men.
9. Men are three times more likely than women to try to cure a hangover by having sex.
10. The sports fans who drink the most are . . . GOLF fans. The rest of the top five drunkest sports fans are auto racing, hockey, baseball, and football.
This is a CRAZY diet, right up there with when JARED from Subway lost a billion pounds by eating Subway sandwiches. But clearly, for one person, this worked.
In January of 2008, 47-year-old Dawn Chadwick of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England weighted about 520 POUNDS. She tried dieting, but it didn't work, and she didn't want to have gastric bypass surgery. So she came up with her own plan.
Dawn managed to drop about 300 POUNDS . . . by eating almost NOTHING BUT PUMPKIN.
She says, quote, "I love pumpkin, I could eat it all day. If I get [hungry], I will pick up a piece of cooked pumpkin instead of the snacks I used to eat. I just love the taste of it. It's so low in calories and fat that I can eat as much as I want."
One cup of cooked pumpkin . . . which is a LOT of pumpkin . . . has 49 calories and a trace amount of fat.
Now that she's down to about 220 pounds, she says she's happy . . . and her husband doesn't want her to lose much more.
Quote, "He likes me big and doesn't want me to get skinny. I don't want him to leave me, so I won't go under 180 pounds."