LEE BRICE is doing something this year that artists seldom accomplish. Or even try. He's planning to perform in every single U.S. state. He will hit #50 at his show in Rome, Georgia at the Brewhouse Music and Grill on November 15th. Tickets go on sell for the Rome Ga. show this Friday September 4th....10am at the Brewhouse Music and Grill in downtown Rome or online at romebrewhouse.com!
This isn't something he set out to do. His production manager recently pointed out that he was only a handful of states away from covering all 50, and that it's not something that happens often. Lee decided he couldn't pass it up.
He explains, quote, "I said, 'Well, we're doing it.' So we found out the states we had left, booked the shows, some of them in small clubs, and made it happen because I had to be able to say I did it."
He adds, quote, "To get to say we played all 50 states in one year. We're proud to be able to say we did that for the fans and for ourselves
Here are the top seven things that make a woman feel loved . . .
1. Cooking for her.
2. Giving her a compliment.
3. Doing the dishes.
4. Offering to get the groceries.
5. Buying her a random gift.
6. Taking her on a surprise weekend trip.
7. Carrying her bags.
Here are five random things you might not know about your car . . .
1. You shouldn't be able to see your own car in your side mirrors. It's safer if you can see OTHER cars. So you're supposed to position them so you can almost see the sides of your car, but not quite.
2. Here's how to cool down the inside of your car in under a minute. If you parked in the sun, roll down the driver's side window, then open and close the passenger's side door five to ten times. It recirculates the air, and makes it up to 10 degrees cooler.
3. Pressing your key remote under your chin increases its range. Which can help the next time you can't find your car in a parking lot. Basically, it turns your head into a giant antenna . . . but it won't hurt you.
4. Driving with the A/C on is safer. Studies show your chances of falling asleep at the wheel start going up if it's warmer than about 71 degrees in your car. And on average, your reaction time is 22% slower at 80 degrees than it is at 71.
5. Your air conditioner filters out up to 88% of the pollen in the air. So it's a good idea to use it when your allergies flare up.